Womens underwear

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
rode_kater
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Womens underwear

Post by rode_kater »

Brad wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:44 pm I've been to ballet performances where the male dancers wear dance tights that show a male profile. This is an artistic performance and not normal street wear. However people do not seem offended by it.
To be honest, if I look out the window I see plenty of guys jogging in leggings and the "package" is often visible. Don't think anyone actually cares. I recall a running skirt site talking about "won't people laugh at me?" with the answer "they already are" :) What passes for athletic wear these days...

That said, this is Europe, where we don't fetishise human bodies quite so much as in the US.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Epiceneguy wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:56 am Wouldn't it be possible to include a new forum for such conversations, just a thought.
There is a throng of them on the internet already, with many loose threads.
Mike wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:00 pm I dunno, are pantyhose underwear? A portion of them are purposely exposed. Things that make you say hmm. :lol:
What is not seen is but the part that is seen isn't :}
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

No. Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Rokje
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Rokje »

Within 5 months I will be wearing womens underwear all day long for the rest of my life.
Be proud to wear a skirt or dress, they are just clothes. Yes , they are for men too
I'm Marica, I'm a 59 year old girl.
Learning Norwegian: Jeg er Marica.

8)
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Enough, guys. If it's above the hemline and not intended to be in view or alter the external shape of the skirt it's "unmentionable".

Seriously, there's a reason for this. I watched as the old USENET (Remember that?) forum alt.fashion almost got taken over by discussion of "pnaties" -- and it was a hard fight to get it back on the rails. This was right around the time that Tom's Cafe was starting up, having been pretty much tossed in the purges to alt.fashion. I do not want to see this place get overrun like that.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!