Our Wedding Both in Dress

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Chirp
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Our Wedding Both in Dress

Post by Chirp »

You 2 pulled that look off well.
No one mess's with a big guy in kilt
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Best wedding outfits ever! You both looked great in them.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
skirtedbrit
Distinguished Member

Post by skirtedbrit »

Absolutely superb!! Had a look at your 400 photos and again absolutely superb! Throughout the sequence it was good to see the preparation. Having had 2 dresses made by profesional dressmakers i can appreciate the pleasure of it all. Good to see all having such a good time and I did not miss you both having a drink from a flask.
hillaryskirt

Post by hillaryskirt »

Looks like a beautiful day in church. Well done the happy couple and congrats.
"The past is never dead. It's not even past." - William Faulkner.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Beautiful in so many ways!!
Bart_Allen55

Post by Bart_Allen55 »

Hi all! I'm sorry to bring this old thread back to life, especially since I'm a new member.
I want to tell you that these pictures are very inspiring for me.
My wedding will be in a few months and I want to dress kind of the same, that's why I joined this forum.

I want the pictures that the photographs from https://visualarts.photography will take at the wedding to inspire others in our community.
But this will be the first time I go out in public in a dress, and I'm a little nervous. I hope I get control of myself by then.
Last edited by Bart_Allen55 on Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Bart_Allen55 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:25 am Hi all! I'm sorry to bring this old thread back to life, especially since I'm a new member.
My wedding will be in a few months and I want to do dress the same, that's why I joined this forum.
Great that you found that inspiration and take plenty of pics at the wedding ...... well that is usually a given.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Hope
Distinguished Member

Post by Hope »

Bart_Allen55 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:25 am Hi all! I'm sorry to bring this old thread back to life, especially since I'm a new member.
My wedding will be in a few months and I want to dress kind of the same, that's why I joined this forum.

I want the pictures that the photographs from https://visualarts.photography will take at the wedding to inspire others in our community.
But this will be the first time I go out in public in a dress, and I'm a little nervous. I hope I get control of myself by then.
HI Bart,

Hopefully the only thing you have to do is to say "YES "!😅
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ralph »

Bart, how does (the future) Mrs. Bart feel about your plans?
Ralph!
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

Bart_Allen55 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:25 am

Bart, I would strongly encourage you to get some out and about in a skirt or dress under your 'belt' well before the wedding. You certainly, and likely both of you, need to be feeling comfortable and confident -- not scared, fretful, or worried about your attire --you've got plenty else to take on that day without a whole new unfamiliar affair. A few trips in public will enhance your confidence immensely, and you will both glow at the wedding rather than carry worry frowns to photographs.

May the days be kind and the wedding glorious.