Unexpected Compliment

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
jamodu

Unexpected Compliment

Post by jamodu »

There are times that comments by my Wife unexpectedly surprise me: she asked me if she looked as good in a Skirt as I do? (!)

oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Unexpected Compliment

Post by oldsalt1 »

and of course you said she looks much better

skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

You win the prize for best spousal comment of the year!
Keep on skirting,

Alastair

Happy-N-Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Happy-N-Skirts »

I had a new experience yesterday. I was in line at a pharmacy when two ladies who were younger than I am noticed my skirt and began a conversation and were very complimentary. They kept asking questions about why was I wearing a skirt, how long have I been wearing skirts, what else do I wear, then one of them was taking interest in my other than my clothes and whether I was married. Putting it in perspective I thought it was unique that a woman was hitting on a man wearing a skirt. My skirt definitely had a positive effect on them and one of them kissed my cheek. I did tell them I was happily married.

oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

Is this a compliment ??? I had to make a quick stop at the VA to pick up a some meds . I almost always go there in a skirt. because the weather was so bad I was wearing jeans. I had a chance meeting with my social worker. a pleasant hello than she said Dan what's up with the pants you know you look better in a skirt

skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

I'll say yes it is. Clear approval,what more do you need?
Keep on skirting,

Alastair

Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Dan, that is a fantastic complement. Saying you look better in a skirt than pants... WOW! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Fred :kiltdance:

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

PatJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by PatJ »

oldsalt1 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:56 pm
Is this a compliment ??? I had to make a quick stop at the VA to pick up a some meds . I almost always go there in a skirt. because the weather was so bad I was wearing jeans. I had a chance meeting with my social worker. a pleasant hello than she said Dan what's up with the pants you know you look better in a skirt
I would say that it was a compliment.

But if she would have said, "If you really want to step up your game,
let's put a paper bag or two over your head." That would not have
been a compliment.

Just sayin'.