Unexpected Compliment

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
jamodu
Member Extraordinaire

Unexpected Compliment

Post by jamodu »

There are times that comments by my Wife unexpectedly surprise me: she asked me if she looked as good in a Skirt as I do? (!)
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Unexpected Compliment

Post by oldsalt1 »

and of course you said she looks much better
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

You win the prize for best spousal comment of the year!
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Happy-N-Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Happy-N-Skirts »

I had a new experience yesterday. I was in line at a pharmacy when two ladies who were younger than I am noticed my skirt and began a conversation and were very complimentary. They kept asking questions about why was I wearing a skirt, how long have I been wearing skirts, what else do I wear, then one of them was taking interest in my other than my clothes and whether I was married. Putting it in perspective I thought it was unique that a woman was hitting on a man wearing a skirt. My skirt definitely had a positive effect on them and one of them kissed my cheek. I did tell them I was happily married.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

Is this a compliment ??? I had to make a quick stop at the VA to pick up a some meds . I almost always go there in a skirt. because the weather was so bad I was wearing jeans. I had a chance meeting with my social worker. a pleasant hello than she said Dan what's up with the pants you know you look better in a skirt
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

I'll say yes it is. Clear approval,what more do you need?
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Dan, that is a fantastic complement. Saying you look better in a skirt than pants... WOW! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
PatJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by PatJ »

oldsalt1 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:56 pm Is this a compliment ??? I had to make a quick stop at the VA to pick up a some meds . I almost always go there in a skirt. because the weather was so bad I was wearing jeans. I had a chance meeting with my social worker. a pleasant hello than she said Dan what's up with the pants you know you look better in a skirt
I would say that it was a compliment.

But if she would have said, "If you really want to step up your game,
let's put a paper bag or two over your head." That would not have
been a compliment.

Just sayin'.