Normal and Natural

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Normal and Natural

Post by Jim »

When I see the phrase "normal and natural" I first think I'm looking at one of my naturist forums. :D

Skirts aren't quite as natural, but when it's colder or when being more natural won't work, they are a good second choice.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Normal and Natural

Post by weeladdie18 »

Pdxfashionpioneer wrote:"Normal and natural" sound good to me.

I heartily endorse the view that wearing what feels comfortable and natural to YOU is absolutely key. In the first place, it's the whole idea. In the second, it is what builds acceptance for not only men wearing skirted garments, but also for every other kind of diversity.

That said, I would like to put in a plug for pushing the borders of your personal comfort zone. What makes womenswear so much fun is the nearly infinite variety. That variety allows you to find the exactly right outfit for the season, time of day, weather, occasion and, most importantly, your mood! That is true fashion freedom! Don't squander that newfound freedom on the same limited range of colors, fabrics and styles that you restricted yourself to when you only wore pants or shorts.

Life is short, seize the day!
Well said Dave....We discuss our chosen styles of attire at the Café , but we all report that we are unlikely to meet another Man in a Skirt ,out on the street.