Feeling Pretty

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.

Re: Feeling Pretty

Postby dillon » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:10 pm

JeffB1959 wrote:I guess that the term "pretty" means different things to different people here. I've said that I look much nicer in women's clothes than I do in men's clothes, I certainly feel pretty in light, gauzy skirts and spaghetti strapped dresses, and that's a feeling I absolutely love.

If Muhammad Ali was okay with calling himself “pretty” then I think we are past denying the term to men. As to how you’re received in pursuit of your own concept of what makes one pretty depends upon your desires and the boldness of your exhibition. I’d speculate that most of us are considerably beyond the age of realistically achieving a feminine form of “pretty”- I don’t think there is a Boy George among us - so we are left with self-satisfaction as the gauge of our own prettiness.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Feeling Pretty

Postby Uncle Al » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:35 am

dillon wrote:<snip>I don’t think there is a Boy George among us<snip>

When I read this, what picture came into my mind was
MAXINE

Maxine 2019-09-04.jpg

:hide:

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-2020(and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Uncle Al

Previous

Return to Freestyle Fashions