Pockets differences

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Pockets differences

Post by nzfreestyler »

denimini wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:47 am
nzfreestyler wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:43 am
I pick stuff up[ by doing the 'crouch' as I call it.
knees together can crouch down till your heels touch your bottom if need be (ie right to the ground) - or just as fart as you need to go.
I thought very elegantly done ........... except for the flatulence part ........ then I realised it was a typo :)
That is a very short skirt and I think that posture would be fine from the point of view of a standing adult, as the camera angle is quite low. If you do something quick and naturally, no sane person would care about a slight flash anyway.
I often change my posture to suit where an onlooker might be; if they are in front of me I bend more; if they are behind me I squat more, which is something I usually do when getting things off a low shelf at a supermarket.
ha ha ha
cripes I hadn't seen that typo! Brilliant. A bit unsophisticated of me - but funny!

In terms of shortness - that skirt is not that short but its always the way - ones rear is exposed when you sit but not to onlookers if you move properly and reasonably quickly. And its always the front between your legs that will show more - the triangle you show from front on that will catch you out now and again. It does happen - but thats not a reason to not wear a mini skirt as far as I am concerned.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

nzfreestyler wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:43 am
I pick stuff up[ by doing the 'crouch' as I call it.
knees together can crouch down till your heels touch your bottom if need be (ie right to the ground) - or just as fart as you need to go.

cheers
NZF
Ahh! Interesting! I use that maneuver myself when bending down in a short skirt.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Pockets!
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

denimini wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:41 pm
Pockets!
That looks like a creative way to make pockets. I hadn't seen that system before. I think I like it.