Cool Weather, Pantihose, and Pleasant Surprises

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Cool Weather, Pantihose, and Pleasant Surprises

Post by Ralph »

Daryl wrote:My calves are the same size as yours. I wear these in the deep winter... https://www.sockdreams.com/long-cuffabl ... socks.html
You are my new hero! Thank you for this. Although I have to say their programmers need a bit of education regarding what "sort by ascending price" means...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ralph!
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Ralph wrote:
Daryl wrote:My calves are the same size as yours. I wear these in the deep winter... https://www.sockdreams.com/long-cuffabl ... socks.html
You are my new hero! Thank you for this. Although I have to say their programmers need a bit of education regarding what "sort by ascending price" means...
Heh, programmers in general are the enemies of the internets. Only a programmer could think that telling people to not type any spaces was a superior idea to simply ignoring the spaces that people type when putting in their credit card numbers. It doesn't suprise me that a programmer would think that "sort by ascending price" means "show the products we want to promote".

And before all you programmers get your knickers in knots at me, remember that I was one of you once.
Daryl...
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Yeah, I remember having to do all sorts of filtering of the input data to remove spaces, extraneous characters and anything else that I thought the induhvidual could type before actually getting round to sorting and sequencing in Basic, C, sql or any of the other languages. Otherwise you get some very strange results.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Sinned wrote:Yeah, I remember having to do all sorts of filtering of the input data to remove spaces, extraneous characters and anything else that I thought the induhvidual could type before actually getting round to sorting and sequencing in Basic, C, sql or any of the other languages. Otherwise you get some very strange results.
Well at least you did it, which makes you a hero in my books.

If I could have gotten QBasic to run in CGI scripts on an Apache webserver, I might never have learned Perl (which is the bees knees for that sort of thing).
Daryl...