Wearing A Lady 's Trousers

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Wearing A Lady 's Trousers

Post by Jim »

Looks good, oldsalt1.
hillaryskirt

Post by hillaryskirt »

oldsalt1 wrote:Most of us older members grew up with suits with 2 pair of pants. This was because pants tended to wear out faster than the suit jackets . and it was basically a money saving plan

How about this for a change a suit one pair of pants and one skirt.
Like this very much, thanks for posting. The skirt looks awesome.
"The past is never dead. It's not even past." - William Faulkner.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Darryl wrote:
dillon wrote: Dave, my shower would run out of hot water before I got my belly shaved...LOL. :lol:
I use a BodyGroom electric trimmer when I let things go to seed, and for the occasional touch-up.
The Philips Bodygroom was my gateway drug to smoothness. That thing mows through body hair faster than Canada mows through boreal forest.
Daryl...
hillaryskirt

Post by hillaryskirt »

Daryl wrote:
Darryl wrote:
dillon wrote:
The Philips Bodygroom was my gateway drug to smoothness. That thing mows through body hair faster than Canada mows through boreal forest.
Agreed. Like to be smooth against my inner layers, Daryl. Nothing feels so good against Speedos and a skirt lining. :oops: :oops: :roll:
"The past is never dead. It's not even past." - William Faulkner.
Knickson

Post by Knickson »

IMG_20191009_201025_299.JPG
I wear womens trousers all the time and find them a better fit than mens ,I have some tight ones that show nice undie details .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.