Skydiving

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.

Re: Skydiving

Postby jamodu » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:50 am

That was the whole point in my understatement: it was nothing out of the ordinary, which is the way it should be.
jamodu

Postby lazerr » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:18 pm

I get that it should be a normal event. In fact, I seem to be able to go around town, shopping walking, anything really, and nothing is ever said. I have however gotten a quizzical look occasionally.

I can say, I actually want to be seen. Hard to explain, but I am doing something I see as rebellious, not to mention the real reasons, such as the way it looks, the comfort (a biggie) and the occasional compliment. I never got a compliment wearing shorts, or pants, so I'm way ahead.

I must admit, I am disappointed if I don't get some sort of reaction occasionally, after all I am wearing a skirt..
lazerr
Member Extraordinaire

Postby weeladdie18 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:12 am

The lassies I know , who I have met in my travels , do compliment me on my skirt outfits.
However , nowadays I do not expect any comment.....I now wear a skirt to replace my trousers
as my daytime leisure attire.....weeladdie
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Sinned » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:05 am

I very rarely get any reaction when out and about. I don't expect one and don't do it to generate one. I just want to be treated the same in a skirt as I would be in trousers. Yes, maybe sometimes it would be nice to get a compliment or two but I am happy that I don't ever get negative vibes.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to Freestyle Fashions