Skydiving

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
jamodu
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skydiving

Post by jamodu »

That was the whole point in my understatement: it was nothing out of the ordinary, which is the way it should be.
lazerr
Member Extraordinaire

Post by lazerr »

I get that it should be a normal event. In fact, I seem to be able to go around town, shopping walking, anything really, and nothing is ever said. I have however gotten a quizzical look occasionally.

I can say, I actually want to be seen. Hard to explain, but I am doing something I see as rebellious, not to mention the real reasons, such as the way it looks, the comfort (a biggie) and the occasional compliment. I never got a compliment wearing shorts, or pants, so I'm way ahead.

I must admit, I am disappointed if I don't get some sort of reaction occasionally, after all I am wearing a skirt..
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

The lassies I know , who I have met in my travels , do compliment me on my skirt outfits.
However , nowadays I do not expect any comment.....I now wear a skirt to replace my trousers
as my daytime leisure attire.....weeladdie
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I very rarely get any reaction when out and about. I don't expect one and don't do it to generate one. I just want to be treated the same in a skirt as I would be in trousers. Yes, maybe sometimes it would be nice to get a compliment or two but I am happy that I don't ever get negative vibes.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.