Weeladdie's Autumn Look

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Weeladdie's Autumn Look

Post by weeladdie18 »

Now that the Cornish Summer at 30 C and sea temperature of 19 c is falling.....the nights are drawing in....winter is coming on.

I have been wearing full summer skirts for months. My days start at 0500 and I finish my "working day " at 2100. ....My latest find in my collection
is the full plain coloured circle skirt. ....this morning I found an above the knee number which is extremely full. Perhaps too cool for 0500 hrs.
Another find was a pair of black leggings...not regularly worn...but normally under overalls .

So a new look has been born....Above the knee circle skirt with leggings....when the day becomes warmer...the leggings are peeled off to leave
a nice free skirt with bare sun tanned legs ......A sort of medieval look........ Worn with a Scottish Argyll Jacket and long hairy sporran....
.....................weeladdie.
Rokje
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Weeladdie's Autumn Look

Post by Rokje »

That's not a new look Weeladdie, I did wear it last winter and and spring. I love my skirts all year round, and leggings underneath is the way to go.
Be proud to wear a skirt or dress, they are just clothes. Yes , they are for men too
I'm Marica, I'm a 59 year old girl.
Learning Norwegian: Jeg er Marica.

8)
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Weeladdie's Autumn Look

Post by weeladdie18 »

Now December and the lassies are wearing leggings over their tights and no skirts.