Man-cami

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Man-cami

Post by nzfreestyler »

Daryl wrote:Your breasts, OTOH, could fill a bra enough to actually have some worthwhile effect and/or convenience, I imagine
I dunno - I'd have to see what it is and what sizings do they use? I probably could wear one - I have 2 good handfuls.
I wouldn't want to wear one unless it was comfortable and as you touched on its aesthetics and also comfort is very important. I don't mind if it means my shape is more defined - well it is in the demi/balconettes I wear - but they are comfy and reduce my movement and I don't feel restricted too much. Bras are blastedly complicated contraptions and very personal in terms of the look you want too.

Camis are not functional really (they can be) but they are a unisex garment basically and should be treated that way.

Some camoflage or some graphic camis with crazy messages on them might be the way to get more guys into them? I don't know if me wearing one helps the cause. Ha ha.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

nzfreestyler wrote:
Daryl wrote:Your breasts, OTOH, could fill a bra enough to actually have some worthwhile effect and/or convenience, I imagine
I dunno - I'd have to see what it is and what sizings do they use? I probably could wear one - I have 2 good handfuls.
I wouldn't want to wear one unless it was comfortable and as you touched on its aesthetics and also comfort is very important. I don't mind if it means my shape is more defined - well it is in the demi/balconettes I wear - but they are comfy and reduce my movement and I don't feel restricted too much. Bras are blastedly complicated contraptions and very personal in terms of the look you want too.

Camis are not functional really (they can be) but they are a unisex garment basically and should be treated that way.

Some camoflage or some graphic camis with crazy messages on them might be the way to get more guys into them? I don't know if me wearing one helps the cause. Ha ha.
The cause of degendering camis might not be well served by you, it is true. :lol:
Daryl...
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

Daryl wrote:
The cause of degendering camis might not be well served by you, it is true. :lol:
fair call. My breasts do have an ability to cause disturbances in the clothing equilibrium.