Tops from the other side of the aisle

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Tops from the other side of the aisle

Post by moonshadow »

crfriend wrote:Come back at the ones of us who remain when you're 50. {snicker}
Yeah... come to think of it... this was sort of the way I acted with my parents and their weight gain when I was a late teen.

Now I require elastic skirts... :oops: :P

...karma... :lol: :eye:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

I've recently bought some clearly feminine looking tops from Sears as I don't want to wear anything masculine looking with my skirts when I'm out and about.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Made an impulsive purchase at Goodwill. I noticed that Extra Large tops just across the aisle from mens trousers. This section had only a handful of tops, so I needed only a minute to look at them all.

What I chose was a rather frilly item, with a deep Vee neck, and very short puffy sleeves.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Grok wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:27 pm Made an impulsive purchase at Goodwill. I noticed that Extra Large tops just across the aisle from mens trousers. This section had only a handful of tops, so I needed only a minute to look at them all.

What I chose was a rather frilly item, with a deep Vee neck, and very short puffy sleeves.
How about a picture?
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

The result was lame, Jim. The deep Vee would have directed gaze down towards the womens breasts that I don't have-instead, the Vet emphasized my hairy chest, which didn't look right with the garment. The puffy sleeves didn't look quite right either with my hairy arms. :roll:

Sometimes you try something, and it doesn't work out.