Tank Top With Skirt

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
taylahkillian

Tank Top With Skirt

Post by taylahkillian »

Have you tried sportswear racerback tank top with skirt? It's comfort activewear to wear and also healthfully. A perfect outfit to feel relax.
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Tank Top With Skirt

Post by Ralph »

I'm not really wild about racerback styles in dresses or shirts. I always feel like something's missing in the back. My preference is for sleeves, but in very hot weather I'll wear a regular tank top (with both straps going all the way front to back) and a light skirt.
Ralph!
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Ralph wrote:I'm not really wild about racerback styles in dresses or shirts. I always feel like something's missing in the back. My preference is for sleeves, but in very hot weather I'll wear a regular tank top (with both straps going all the way front to back) and a light skirt.
I understand where you're coming from, Ralph. Racerbacks on a guy are better if you have good shoulder and arm muscle definition. I have a racerback dress which I love, but i usually wear an open shirt over it.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I've thought about it, but so far haven't found one I like. Plus it's starting to get too cold for them now.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Judah14
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Judah14 »

This tank top might be better for those who do not like racerbacks.
らき☆
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ralph »

Judah, that's great -- mixing that top with a nice skirt provides exactly the blurring I like to soften society's rigid standards about gender roles.
Ralph!