LegStyle Blog

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Re: LegStyle Blog

Post by renesm1 »

Bamaskirting wrote:I follow him on instagram. He appears to be transitioning to a woman.
I noticed that as well. I'd like to know their own personal reasons for that!
Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bamaskirting »

renesm1 wrote:
Bamaskirting wrote:I follow him on instagram. He appears to be transitioning to a woman.
I don't totally understand. I love wearing all types of feminine clothes. but I'm a guy. I do guy stuff. and I want to stay a guy. but whatever floats the boat
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Choice, always choice, wherever that takes you?
Pants or skirt, your choice, what else matters?
Choose, decide wisely!
Steve.
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

Bamaskirting wrote:
renesm1 wrote:
I don't totally understand. I love wearing all types of feminine clothes. but I'm a guy. I do guy stuff. and I want to stay a guy. but whatever floats the boat
You appear to be under the impression that he is making a lifestyle choice to be a woman - in fact the exact opposite is happening: she is giving up pretending to be the man she knows she never was. The only lifestyle choice she has made is to stop living a lie.

[Disclaimer: I don't personally know the person you are taking about, but I assume you have good reason to suppose they are transitioning and my explanation above is based on that]
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

For what ever reason he is transitioning, he makes a very cute woman. One who if I met on the street I would surly ask for a date.

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

Franinskirts wrote:For what ever reason he is transitioning, he makes a very cute woman. One who if I met on the street I would surly ask for a date.

Fred :kiltdance:
I was thinking the same. I can feel very sexy in a skirt, and though this is primarily a men in skirts site, have toyed with the same feelings myself. I'd transition myself if it wasn't so expensive and such a long process. Still I wouldn't leave it so late as Caitlyn and be dressed like a teenager. There is more to being a woman than clothes, for anyone else here considering the same. Kudos to her, she does look cute (the Lookbook girl, not Caitlyn :mrgreen: )

But like Ignacio Blavi (http://www.theworldistoosmall.com) it is good to sometimes mix the two and look fierce as a man, yet show off killer legs in a cute skirt like he does :D I am in two minds, but it's sad that for some to feel more accepted, such drastic action has to be taken to wear the clothes you like :blue: