a bit of cross-dressing

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Couya
Member Extraordinaire

a bit of cross-dressing

Post by Couya »

I don't usually go in for cross-dressing myself, but yesterday I had to. In order to take part in a folk dance festival, I was required to wear a (sh!) pair of trousers! I was dressed like most of the women in the audience. Great fun for a short time, but glad to get unbifurcated again as soon as our contribution was over. No problems either getting changed in public with a kilt to wrap around my nakedness.
Martin
bailarin 2 - copie.jpg
Move to "off topic" if you prefer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Couya
Member Extraordinaire

Re: a bit of cross-dressing

Post by Couya »

My 15-year old grand-daughter, has just announced to the world of Facebook that she prefers to see me in a kilt.
:D

Martin
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Couya wrote:My 15-year old grand-daughter, has just announced to the world of Facebook that she prefers to see me in a kilt.
For. The. Win!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

The girl has taste!
Steve.
howardfh
Member Extraordinaire

Post by howardfh »

Crossdressing =
When you have to put on trousers it makes you very cross.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Couya,
There's a certain "poseur" look in that shot, no wonder your Grandaughter preferred the kilted Grandad!
I assume though, that is a traditional costume? Like the kilt here in Scotland, reserved for special occasions.
Howardfh, yes it does. In Aberdeen today, we had the most perfect spring weather. I would defy anyone to say that trousers could be more comfortable if they have never tried the alternative in such climes. I positvely enjoyed myself and evven garnered a compliment, so it must have shown.
Steve.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

A very smart rig, Martin I must say.

Searching for something apposite I would remark that you've successfully crossed the Great Divide.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !