New fashions

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

New fashions

Post by skirtingtoday »

Not sure if this has been posted before - some looks are good whilst the rest are - well not so good!

http://newmalefashion.blogspot.co.uk/
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New fashions

Post by dillon »

Well, as my sainted mother always said, "If you can't say something nice, then say nothing at all." So I will leave my comments at that.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Most of these are far too intellectual for me to appreciate, from a clothing design school sense. The encouraging thing is that it seems fashionable to be different, which is oxymoronic but helps our case.
The first one, the long shirt/skirt, would be OK if in a colour; not white or black - looks like a hospital gown in white.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Couya
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Couya »

If such things ever appear in shops, I am sure there will be women eager to buy them -- for themselves of course.

Martin
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

They look like nightshirts and pajamas to me.

But I guess the designer wanted to so something different and (perhaps dubiously) succeeded.

As always, there's no accounting for taste.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron