The Perceptible Willy

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
User avatar
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:48 pm
Location: Southeast Corner of Aiken County, SC USA

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by Fred in Skirts »

r.m.anderson wrote:Now about those "burkini" garments seen on the French Rivera beaches egads - a fashion abomination !
Some of whats underneath is even worse. One woman I saw (I think it was a woman) was so hairy that it almost turned my stomach. :puker: I wanted to pour bleach in my eyes to wash out that image. :censored:

Over all I think that the whole thing is just an abomination! :pray:

Fred :kiltdance:
Fred :kiltdance:

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."


"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

skirted_in_SF
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 1081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:56 am
Location: San Francisco, CA USA

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by skirted_in_SF »

Franinskirts wrote:
r.m.anderson wrote:Now about those "burkini" garments seen on the French Rivera beaches egads - a fashion abomination !
Some of whats underneath is even worse. One woman I saw (I think it was a woman) was so hairy that it almost turned my stomach. :puker: I wanted to pour bleach in my eyes to wash out that image. :censored:

Over all I think that the whole thing is just an abomination! :pray:

Fred :kiltdance:
So you would rather see a very hairy woman in a traditional bikini? :?:
Stuart Gallion
No reason to hide my full name 8)
Back in my skirts in San Francisco

User avatar
denimini
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 1874
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:50 am
Location: Outback Australia

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by denimini »

Oh, here we are criticising other people's appearance.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia

john62
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 462
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:13 am
Location: Australia

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by john62 »

Well said, we talk here a lot about fashion freedom, we may not like what some people wear BUT it is their right to dress as they want.

John

User avatar
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:48 pm
Location: Southeast Corner of Aiken County, SC USA

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by Fred in Skirts »

skirted_in_SF wrote:
Franinskirts wrote:
r.m.anderson wrote:Now about those "burkini" garments seen on the French Rivera beaches egads - a fashion abomination !
Some of whats underneath is even worse. One woman I saw (I think it was a woman) was so hairy that it almost turned my stomach. :puker: I wanted to pour bleach in my eyes to wash out that image. :censored:

Over all I think that the whole thing is just an abomination! :pray:

Fred :kiltdance:
So you would rather see a very hairy woman in a traditional bikini? :?:
Noooo! Nooooo! where is the bleach!!! :thumbdown: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Fred :kiltdance:
Fred :kiltdance:

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."


"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by partlyscot »

A hairy woman is not my cup of tea, but then I shave a fair bit of my body hair, and I know some women find that unappealing. I am not going to harass or complain to, or about, a woman that chooses not to remove body hair. I won't date her, nor would I expect a woman to date me if she preferred her men au naturel. I know of several women who normally shave, but get right pissed off if someone complains about a hairy day or two. Mostly they don't mind shaving for appearance, but get cranky about it being expected.

User avatar
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 4909
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:58 am
Location: Appalachian Mountains (VA)
Contact:

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by moonshadow »

Hairy women don't bother me. With regards to my wife, she's free to groom her body as she sees fit. If I were single and on the prowl, it wouldn't matter, as long as we clicked.
-Moon Shadow
"How do you propose to control me when you can't even control yourself?"

User avatar
Jim
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:39 am
Location: Northern Illinois, USA

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by Jim »

moonshadow wrote:Hairy women don't bother me. With regards to my wife, she's free to groom her body as she sees fit. If I were single and on the prowl, it wouldn't matter, as long as we clicked.
Right on! We here are part of a movement to allow people to make their own choices on how they want to look. We may make different choices, but should have no part shaming those who do not meet our personal tastes. My preference is that people look natural, without shaving. My wife chooses to shave her armpits. I may gently tease her about it once and a while, but that's OK! It is not the job of others to please me by looking the way I prefer.

User avatar
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:19 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by JeffB1959 »

Even though I've seen my fair share of women who shouldn't wear certain articles of clothing or footwear, far be it for me to criticize since I'm sure some people feel that males like me shouldn't wear women's clothes. As for the "Willy Problem", that only pops up when I wear form fitting or clingy knit skirts, but I don't much worry about that, I mean, it's just biology after all.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.

pelmut
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 1245
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:36 am
Location: Somerset, England

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by pelmut »

JeffB1959 wrote: As for the "Willy Problem", that only pops up when I wear form fitting or clingy knit skirts...
An unfortunate turn of phrase...
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.

User avatar
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:19 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by JeffB1959 »

pelmut wrote:
JeffB1959 wrote: As for the "Willy Problem", that only pops up when I wear form fitting or clingy knit skirts...
An unfortunate turn of phrase...
Oh! OHHHHH! I see what I did there! :lol:
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.

User avatar
Uncle Al
Moderator
Posts: 2668
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:07 pm
Location: Duncanville, TX USA

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by Uncle Al »

A Freudian slip :?: :think: Very "Punny" :lol:

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-2020(and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)

User avatar
crfriend
Master Barista
Posts: 11438
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:52 pm
Location: New England (U.S.)
Contact:

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by crfriend »

Uncle Al wrote:A Freudian slip :?: :think:
Nah, That'd be an underskirt in the shape of a cigar -- useful only under pencil-skirts. :twisted:
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

pelmut
Member Extraordinaire
Posts: 1245
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:36 am
Location: Somerset, England

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by pelmut »

Queen Victoria was amused...
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=7K3 ... &q&f=false
When she reviewed the troops in Hyde Park, he [Albert] accompanied her, wearing, she wrote that night, 'a pair of white cashmere breeches with nothing under them'...
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.

User avatar
JamesKelsey
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:16 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, usa

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by JamesKelsey »

Is it just ME or would 'The Perceptible Willy' be a great name for a bar/pub? :lol:

Post Reply