The Perceptible Willy

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I have a penis and a set of testicles, they stick out and show. I am a man so there. I had more of them showing when I wore pants, than when I wore skirts. I do not see the problem. we are human and so we have parts that show even when dressed. Why worry about it?????
:twisted:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Fred in Skirts wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:53 pm I have a penis and a set of testicles, they stick out and show. I am a man so there. I had more of them showing when I wore pants, than when I wore skirts. I do not see the problem. we are human and so we have parts that show even when dressed. Why worry about it?????
Good attitude!
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

Fred in Skirts wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:53 pm I have a penis and a set of testicles, they stick out and show. I am a man so there. I had more of them showing when I wore pants, than when I wore skirts. I do not see the problem. we are human and so we have parts that show even when dressed. Why worry about it?????
:twisted:
this is a great way to sum it up!
NZF
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

From the beginning I tried to present myself as a male in a skirt. With the kilts at first and later A-line skirts, Little Willy was more or less a hidden object. Only with a stiff head wind did the fabric bulge a little. With lighter fabric and more pencil-type skirts, the bulge became more pronounced. I tried to flatten my profile with tighter unmentionables or make the skirt a little more roomy around the hips. Slowly I came to the conclusion that a bulge is the perfect sign to the world that you don't want to hide your male characteristics and not try to lean in a more female direction. Now I don't care anymore.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

well I have a penis and breasts, and I don't worry about the silhouette of either showing. That said my breasts are near impossible to hide unless I wear big baggy layers, which makes me look unbalanced and I don't like that. My penis is not big and I wear skirts/dresses that I think fit ok on either the top or bottom - its bloody hard to get the whole package to work!!

Be as you are I say!

NZF
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

moonshadow wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:12 am
I speculate a lot of it has to do with this "modern day" puritanical ideology that the west is founded on. At one time men and woman alike were expected to remain VERY modest. Around the mid point of the 20th century, women began to break those chains of modesty and, save for the topless issue are able to show more and more and more, meanwhile, while men have won the right to go about their day shirtless, in the most modern era (last couple decades), we are expected to not show much of any leg, and tops need to be masculine.
I recall reading that it took awhile for shorts on men to be accepted. (A prohibition that now sounds absurd). Perhaps we are seeing a remnant of this when males protest by wearing skirts.