PICTURES OF MY SKIRTS

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
StraightSkirt

Re: PICTURES OF MY SKIRTS

Post by StraightSkirt »

Tights - They are hard to find. I used to shave my legs when I cycled. I may start cycling again so I can shave my legs then I wont need to wear anything. I just dont like the way my hairy legs look.
Jack Williams
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jack Williams »

Welcome to the site Andy!
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

StraightSkirt wrote:Tights - They are hard to find. I used to shave my legs when I cycled. I may start cycling again so I can shave my legs then I wont need to wear anything. I just dont like the way my hairy legs look.
Cycling is great exercise, but you needn't do it just to shave your legs.

Go to any public place and discretely check out the leg hair on any men who are wearing shorts. I'm sure you'll find many who have little or no leg hair, whether from shaving or naturally. There's no need to be uptight about it.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
norstdresses
Member Extraordinaire

Post by norstdresses »

Hi Caltron,

thank you for the perfect expressesd possibilities to be noticed wearing a skirt o a dress. Everybody had the difficult time to go out in skirt or dress. For beginners, I recommend to visit public places where are many people around like shopping malls or parks. Another good places to start are art galleries and museums.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

norstdresses wrote:thank you for the perfect expressesd possibilities to be noticed wearing a skirt o a dress. Everybody had the difficult time to go out in skirt or dress. For beginners, I recommend to visit public places where are many people around like shopping malls or parks. Another good places to start are art galleries and museums.
That's true, it does help some people to start out with the anonymity of being in a crowd of strangers.

Others seem to find less risk in situations with fewer people, such as convenience stores and gas stations.

But universally, they all come to the eventual realization that we have a lot more fashion freedom than we think. It's just our own insecurity and inhibitions that hold us back.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
norstdresses
Member Extraordinaire

Post by norstdresses »

they look very good. As already mentioned, I would wear the shirt inside the skirt. You look well in short, mid and long skirts

keep on skirting and enjoy the freedom