Dresses

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
straightfairy
Member Extraordinaire

Dresses

Post by straightfairy »

For those who like them, or want to try one, there are LOADS of maxi style ones in the shops at the moment.
Plain, jersey type fabrics, single colours and patterns, mid and maxi length,
some t-shirt style at the top, some 'racer-back, some vest type etc.
Lots of cheap ones(under £15) too.
42" chest is roughly UK size 18 in most shops.
rick401r
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Dresses

Post by rick401r »

I bought one of these last year. It looks like a tank top but reaches all the way to the floor. Not my first choice when I reach into the closet, but very comfortable.
Hazy

Post by Hazy »

I'm a bit of a fan of some dresses, and find them very comfy to wear although I haven't got to the stage where I wear them out and about like my skirts.

My style of dress is similar to my style of skirt, slightly above knee length and flared a bit, A line style.

Cheers
scooterskirt

Post by scooterskirt »

I just bought a couple off the clearance rack at Target for $15 each, nice and long, they come almost to my feet, no slits or anything, just a nice basic dress. I love them!!
Lawrence de Grande

Post by Lawrence de Grande »

I have several casual BoHo style and maxi dresses that I wear about the house a lot. I love the American hippie chick look and the comfort is unbeatable.
skirtilator
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtilator »

tunics and camoflage dresses, yeah they rock. :D Midas offer them for 125 quid, a bit rich for my taste but most of the shipping is included. For Europe you pay additional 1,00 GBP for shipping and for the USA additional 2,50 GBP.
norstdresses
Member Extraordinaire

Post by norstdresses »

Hello,
maxi dresses are very good for colder climate. I wear them in Winter in Germany. Long short or long sleeve dresses with a line shape in unicolor are also very good to be worn in public. since 2005, I wear only long skirts and maxi dresses, sometimes mid length dresses. 80% dresses and 20% skirts is my usual outfit.

have fun and feel free to wear dressses at any time, its great,

best Regards
norstdresses