Wife drawer clearout = happy Ray

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Wife drawer clearout = happy Ray

Post by Ray »

Today my wife decided to clear out some old clothes from her wardrobe. Now this doesn't affect me - but today was different. I was given 15 pairs of near unused Wolford tights! These are superb tights - and the ones I now have are black, about 60% sheer (25 denier or less) and include some wonderful pinstripe ones! That lot is worth about £350 (USA$540) so I'm a very happy man. I think I need a new black knee length skirt to match?
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Wife drawer clearout = happy Ray

Post by skirtyscot »

Has she given up wearing tights? If not, why is she getting rid of them? Lots of women find sometimes that a particular item doesn't get worn very often, so it gets cleared out. But I've never heard of that happening to a basic item like black tights.

Usually by the time my wife stops wearing a pair, they have holes in them. Holes which are too high up to be on show don't matter!
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

They are too sheer for her - she doesn't like sheer tights anymore (wierd I know) and doesn't wear skirts or dresses much hence the good condition.

So I'm the beneficiary!
Sam

Post by Sam »

Lucky you, I just bought a couple of Wolford tights. They cost me a fortune!