Man wearing a dress at a Playford dance?

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Jack Williams
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Man wearing a dress at a Playford dance?

Post by Jack Williams »

The blokes in skirts at that dance look absolutely wonderful!
I tried many times to enter the comments on the video, but after the tenth or so go at the puzzle I gave up. I don't know why they bother with it.

I have about 63 videos up on YouTube. No hoops to go through. Please view and comment!
MrMdick is who to look for.
couyalair
Member Extraordinaire

Post by couyalair »

In North America, men can dance in skirts (unless there's a dress code, as for square dancers -- square dancing is not the same as contra, by the way), but do any of you know if the fashion has reached Gt Britain? Scots wear the kilt, of course, but the only man I ever saw dancing in a skirt in GB was an American on a holiday organized by Americans.

Martin
Jack Williams
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jack Williams »

Just had another go at their blog, just in case it was me. No luck. However, having another look, and the guys sure look good on the dancefloor in those skirts. I was never any good at dancing, but it sure looks fun.
knickerless
Member Extraordinaire

Post by knickerless »

I had never heard of Contra dancing but it looks fun. The blokes in skirts look great as well.
norstdresses
Member Extraordinaire

Post by norstdresses »

dear Steve,

what a lucky men. He has the freedom to wear a dress for dancing. I wear dresses every day and for dancing, I prefer this one
back from work wearing my black long dress.gif
It is a long A-line cotton dress what perfectly fits for dance or other activities.

Have a nice day in dresses or skirts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.