What do you wear on your legs with skirts

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Dick Ackerman
Member Extraordinaire

Re: What do you wear on your legs with skirts

Post by Dick Ackerman »

In the summertime bare legs and in the winter thigh high socks and on occasion pantyhose or tights.
8-20-19Fweb.jpg
Summer.
Dick-12-31E-web.jpg
Winter
Dick-1-13K-web.jpg
Winter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Epiceneguy
Distinguished Member

Post by Epiceneguy »

I'm still pretty new to wearing a skirt out and about, what I tend to wear on my legs does depend upon the weather, when I'm bare legged I wear just regular mens socks and trainers come colder weather I go for tights and trainers (also work boots).

I have to confess though I do like the feeling my skirts/slips hem against my tights and I do tend to go for the thicker type tights (and look forward to colder weather now and can even talk myself into believing it's a cold day when it isn't, lol).

When life gives you lemons, slice them and put them into your G&T!
Skirtedbob

Post by Skirtedbob »

I wear knee length compression socks for health reasons. They look like leggings with my knee length skirts. I might look for some for over the knees for shorter skirts or minis
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

These days and with this weather, T-shirt/ polo shirt, skirt and shoes, no socks or anything else, when I "have to" I will change the skirt for a pair of shorts, still no sockage! Once we start returning to work next month I just hope I can still fit into my trousers and shirts!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Chirp
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Chirp »

I need to wear compression tights so 90% of time thats what i have on
No one mess's with a big guy in kilt
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Hold-ups and over-knee hosiery don't work for me at all. Much of the year It's just short socks & slip-on shoes. I hate boots! Wintertime it's thick tights and I prefer natural or tan coloured opaques. These usually have to be ordered online. Shops usually only stock opaques in very dark colours.

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !