humorous T-shirts to wear with skirts

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
skirtingtheissue
Member Extraordinaire

humorous T-shirts to wear with skirts

Post by skirtingtheissue »

The folks at Cafe Press (cafepress.com), known for creating T-shirts with any quip, catchphrase, slogan, symbol, or clever or rude remark known to man, have a variety of skirt- and kilt-related shirts including:
I (heart) kilts
It's a kilt!
Many have been KILT calling it a SKIRT! Don't let it happen to you!
Pleated and proud
Trouser tyranny (with red line through)
It's not just cool, it's air-conditioned
Free your groin, your mind will follow
Real men wear skirts (one variant is for kayakers)
Men in kilts are hot!
There's nothing sexier than a man in a kilt
I love guys in skirts
I run in a skirt
No! I did not lose a bet
Techno skirt mafia
Yeah, I wear a skirt... gotta problem with that? (Kayaker logo)
I rarely wear pants at parties
What's with the skirt?
Whatever lifts your skirt

And there's a women's shirt that says all this: Why I love a man in a kilt: Access. Air circulation = virility. The way his pleats sway when he walks. It would be a shame to hide legs like that. It takes confidence to wear a kilt, and confidence is sexy. I don't have to bother asking "boxers or briefs?" When I'm with my man, the look of envy I get from others. Footsy under the table. Sitting across from him on the subway. Sean Connery, Mel Gibson... need I go on?

I'm not really in favor of most of these since they turn the skirt into a novelty, but some social event might call for this sort of humor.
When I heard about skirting, I jumped in with both feet!
Man in a skirt

Re: humorous T-shirts to wear with skirts

Post by Man in a skirt »

My favorite to wear while skirted is this: "I aim to misbehave" with an old-west style pistol across the chest... bonus points if you can get where the quote came from!

It kinda sums up the whole skirted revolution, and my personal "damn the boxes, full speed ahead!!" (in references to the boxes society tries to put everyone into...
Man in a skirt

Post by Man in a skirt »

another good one would be Mel Gibson in Braveheart "FREEEDOM!!!!!"
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

My favorite to wear while skirted is this: "I aim to misbehave"
I don't think a man wearing a skirt is in any way misbehaving, he's just comfortable, OR "COMFY!!" :faint:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
rick401r
Member Extraordinaire

Post by rick401r »

I bought a shirt at the local Celtic fest that reads "NO! I DON'T PLAY THE BLOODY PIPES! MY ANCESTORS JUST KILLED PEOPLE!"
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

rick401r wrote:I bought a shirt at the local Celtic fest that reads "NO! I DON'T PLAY THE BLOODY PIPES! MY ANCESTORS JUST KILLED PEOPLE!"
Brilliant!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
rick401r
Member Extraordinaire

Post by rick401r »

I used to have a shirt that said "Not Wearing Underwear" but it disappeared. I think one of my kids took it.