(No) pics of me

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
ChrisM
Member Extraordinaire

(No) pics of me

Post by ChrisM »

Occasionally I search the internet for pictures that other people may have taken of me, using tags like "professor in skirt" and so forth.

Surprisingly, I have found _none_!

This is not because I am not out there. I often walk across campus in a knee-length office-style skirt. I sometimes wear high heels with male trousers. But apparently this behaviour is not news worthy to modern university students. (I do get some looks from the laborers who are renovating the Library!)

Just a one-sentence non-scientific example, but I opine that this yet again demonstrates the acceptance of men in skirts.

Chris
couyalair
Member Extraordinaire

Re: (No) pics of me

Post by couyalair »

Funny; I too am always hoping someone will post a photo of me somewhere on the net, though I don't go actively searching -- I wouldn't know how to. People do snap in the street, I know, but nothing has turned up yet!

Martin
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

In my case, a wee bit of vanity, but no "snaps" either.
I really don't know if that's an insult or compliment.
Steve.
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

NO pics of me either though I am fairly certain the fellow who "spotted" me did take a snap with his phone-camera - see incident noted elsewhere on this forum...

http://www.skirtcafe.org/forums/viewtop ... ed#p114152
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels