Headbands

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: Headbands

Post by Since1982 »

Thinking about cutting it....It's elbow length now and in the way most of the time. What I NEED is A "Live-In" WOMAN who is good at braiding daily...hmm would that be called earning her "Daily Bread by doing the Daily Braid"? :faint:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Headbands

Post by Sinned »

I have hair just below my shoulders and I either wear as a ponytail when at work or use an Alice band for more informal wear. The colour is just black at the moment but I am experimenting with other colours. The only problem I see is with overtly feminine ones.

Sinned :D
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.