ANDRE PEJIC

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
veletron

ANDRE PEJIC

Post by veletron »

Hi

Google 'ANDRE PEJIC' pretty incredible androgynous look he has. Currently modelling both mens and womens wear and rather popular it seems.

I'd die for looks like that and the ability to be whatever I wanted whenever I wanted!!

Nigel
Jack Williams
Member Extraordinaire

Re: ANDRE PEJIC

Post by Jack Williams »

Had a look, and yes very interesting, but rather than trying to be a non-gender person I prefer to wear non gender clothes as a male man!
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Well one thing for sure unless they've got him on female hormones is that he won't look like that for long, and he might as well make a few bob out of it while he can. I hope he's well advised, as most 19 yr. olds haven't a clue what's really going on.
He trades on his slim 19 year-old shape and long blond hair & that's it.
Maybe in a few years he'll mature into a real male model
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

As his face matures as a male, assuming that he does not take female hormones, he will likely continue to apply makeup. As a mature male he could be a trendsetter for makeup conventions for men instead of the plain and austere look with bifurcated garments only that is expected out of men.

Nothing much has happened in the way of male fashions for the last hundred years so I think there will be an explosive change in men's fashions and grooming conventions, unlike women who have changed fashions in an orderly manner. An analogy would be two earthquake plates being locked together for years and then a sudden earthquake versus a situation where the plates slide in opposite directions without any violent earthquakes.

John
femguy

Post by femguy »

I am a huge fan of Pejic so please, spell it correctly ...his first name is ANDREJ with a "J"
straightfairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by straightfairy »

Hello femguy
:welcome:
SkirtedViking
Member Extraordinaire

Post by SkirtedViking »

JohnH wrote:As his face matures as a male, assuming that he does not take female hormones, he will likely continue to apply makeup. As a mature male he could be a trendsetter for makeup conventions for men instead of the plain and austere look with bifurcated garments only that is expected out of men.

Nothing much has happened in the way of male fashions for the last hundred years so I think there will be an explosive change in men's fashions and grooming conventions, unlike women who have changed fashions in an orderly manner. An analogy would be two earthquake plates being locked together for years and then a sudden earthquake versus a situation where the plates slide in opposite directions without any violent earthquakes.

John
Well said!
There is nothing worse than double standard!
femguy

Post by femguy »

Andrej is now transitioning to female.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

He's already done it and 'she' is now Andreja Pejic.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Reaper_Man
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Reaper_Man »

he's .. sorry she's now 23 years old (24 on August 28th)