Long time no posts

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Long time no posts

Post by Pythos »

Hello all,

It has been a long time. I just popped in here to see how things were going on this front.

My front has changed quite a bit. I am still living at home, which has seriously limited my styles...when at home. On the other hand I have gotten a job at a computer shop where I have been able to wear my unusual styles daily. It has been quite nice. My Very wild style has also gotten better though not worn out much.

I have found also that CDing is something I am quite good at...at least as far as appearances. I would much prefer wearing my styles in full male mode, but to be able to wear the stuff I like in public I need to work on this style.

But don't worry, even on the other site a participate in I am still an advocate for the idea of fashion freedom.

I hope things here are well. I have not seen much advancement of the idea of men obtaining fashion freedom, which is discouraging. I have also encountered a new female who is hooked on the typical male image (the same kind of person that has abused her in the past...go figure), which has also been discouraging.

I will try to pop in more ofter though.

Have fun, and happy new year.
" Pre-conceptions are the biggest enemy of humans. they prevent us from moving forward. If you want to see "another reality" you must first throw out your pre-conceptions. Every thing starts from there." -Mana
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Long time no posts

Post by r.m.anderson »

Pythos -

Glad to hear that you are still around and life seems to be well with you.

Best wishes for the coming New Year !

Come back and visit - I am sure a lot of our frequent posters miss your contribution to the forum.

"Kilted-Holiday-Greetings"
rm
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Pythos, good to see a familiar face return! Keep up the experimenting!
Mugs-n-such
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mugs-n-such »

Pythos-
Happy New Year to you!
I'm glad things seem to be going well for you...
As far as the girl you mentioned, well; I hope she comes around. I know you can never force people to change.
I envy you a bit being able to wear what you want at work, technically (according to the rules) I could probably do that too at work, but practically I feel that they would find some excuse to let me go, as it were!
I've been wanting to put in more of my pictures but just haven't done it yet.
I may try and take a picture of myself, that seems easier than getting a friend to do it.
Come and visit when you can!
Gummug
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Welcome back,

Good to see you in the café again and to hear that things are taking a turn for the better, let's hope that continues.

Have a great 2011,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

It's nice to read you again, Pythos, and I am happy and encouraged that things are on the upswing.

Here's hoping that the trend continues during, and beyond, 2011.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Happy New Year, Pythos, and many more years to come. :rock:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
DALederle
Member Extraordinaire

Post by DALederle »

An old bit of wisdom from somewhere to give you!
"The only thing that I can change about you is my attitude toward you."
In other words, people that want to change you can't do that! Only you can change you!
By the same token you cannot change other people. Only they can change themselves.
Your mother's attitude will not change unless she is given a positive reason to change. And it seems that it needs to be more then just making you happy. But that's something I wouldn't worry about, if I were you. I know that's a hard concept, especially for a younger person, to accept. But it is very true.
If you become personally sucessful in your life (and that doesn't mean rich in money but does mean rich in spirit) then you will find your way and issues other people have will not mean much!
Good Luck for this New Year about to slam into us all.
Time is linear, it moves foreward only!
Oh, for a time machine! What I could do in my life!

Dennis A. Lederle
Grok?
:)
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

HUH????? No comprehende Senors et Senoras!
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Gmerc

Post by Gmerc »

Hi Pythos

Speaking as one who has been here less than a month, I'm glad to see you back. I've found your posts & photos intriguing & enjoyable, add to that the fact you made me think - something I appreciate. See you around.

Graham