Knees are Ugly!

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Dans-le-Vent

Re: Knees are Ugly!

Post by Dans-le-Vent »

Really? I've been complimented on the loveliness of my knees. They also help for walking.

Different strokes/different folks, I guess.
N0HEQ

Post by N0HEQ »

Sandals without socks are the only comfortable choice. I even wore them a couple of winters ago when the temperature was -18 degrees Fahrenheit after an eight inch snow. Actually I forgot to check the weather that day. It really wasn't as bad as you might think. Who wants sweating feet bundled inside socks? Since I love miniskirts when the weather permits the knees are available for all to see. Fortunately I only need to use the epilator on the entire body, including the knees, about once every six weeks to keep everything smooth. A nice tan is a great benefit from a shorter skirt. I have received numerous compliments from women who said that they wanted my legs instead of theirs. On a few occasions I have even been felt by women who just wanted to confirm that my legs were really that smooth. A few of those times were even when my wife was standing next to me. Glad that spring is near so those long fleece skirts can return to the back of the closet. Got to love those short light weight skirts. Almost as comfortable as being naked. Almost. :roll:
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

NOHEQ says: Sandals without socks are the only comfortable choice.
And you're the dressing authority exactly where, outside yourself in your home???

Are you married? If so, your wife must love the bossy attitude...No "For me, sandals without socks are the only comfortable choice"..which would be acceptable in most circles. Just blasting it out with no choices, is pretty bossy. :faint:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

N0HEQ wrote:Got to love those short light weight skirts. Almost as comfortable as being naked. Almost. :roll:
Short lightweight skirts are, indeed, a joy, but bragging about what one wears under one -- and what one advertises -- is usually "too much information". The "traditional Scotsman" and his kilt is standard joke fare, even to the point of having folk songs composed about, but explicit mention of the notion is not particularly welcome here.

As far as overt nudity is concerned, we all understand that it has its place and time, but also that it is not well accepted amongst the general populace. It's tough enough getting skirted garments accepted by the public on guys; let's not cloud the issue. Please.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

By the by
What the Scots do or do not wear under the kilt is lost in the mists of time.
We do not need to discuss it here, there are other sites for that.
Steve.