Autum - its boots time

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
A+J

Autum - its boots time

Post by A+J »

Guess the autum is here. I wear my black knee high 4 inch stiletto heels boots with that mega pointed toe box today. They pretty cool looking boots.
Feeling I wanted to try something differeent today. I´m wearing a dress, a claret red shirt dress, the skirt of the dress are ending just a bit above my knees. To this dress I wear a scarfes in the same color as the dress and a black jacket and black sheer pantyhose. I also wear a black belt.
Outdoors I´m wearing a black ladies trench coat and black cloves.

The girls at the office made big eyes me wearing a dress. Its a bit unusal. It was much "Wow". They all liked it. Me I was the only one wearing a dress. All the other girls wear a skirts. We talked a bit about wearing dresses. I feel a bit different wearing a dress coparing to a skirt. The girls all agreed with me.

Sadly I got no comments from the guy, they sure looked but none had said any thing about my boots or my dress.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: Autum - its boots time

Post by crfriend »

A+J wrote:Guess the autum is here. I wear my black knee high 4 inch stiletto heels boots with that mega pointed toe box today. They pretty cool looking boots.
Did you get your little toe amputated so you could fit your foot into such shoes? I've heard of women doing that so they can wear the "roach-killer" style of shoes.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

A+J wrote: Sadly I got no comments from the guy, they sure looked but none had said any thing about my boots or my dress.
Consider yourself lucky that you did not get any comments from the guys. I guess they were stunned and shocked at your outfit. At least they did not ridicule or insult you. I have been called a "f**king pervert" for walking on a man's driveway while I was wearing a denim skirt with a man's shirt and a man's pair of sandals. Maybe I should move to Sweden where people appear to be a lot more tolerant of what men wear as compared to the United States. [Added by an edit - only if I could be convinced that you actually wear those clothes! We need visual confirmation - i.e., pictures]
Last edited by JohnH on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Well, A+J, You have described your red dress outfit so comprehensively that maybe you might consider submitting a pic. of same in the Pics & videos section so we can all decide whether we're shocked or not !
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Seems to me we're all pretty much getting the same feelings about your wardrobe and you, A+J... Spend about $100,000.00 per year for all those expensive color co-ordinated outfits? That must be a really high paying job you have...OR...you might just be full of it. That missing or non-existant picture which WE have all submitted but you can't AFFORD or FIND a camera to take is probably as expensive as your wardrobe. "Non-existant"... :roll:
john h said: Maybe I should move to Sweden where people appear to be a lot more tolerant of what men wear as compared to the United States.
Naw, just move into A+J's fantasy world. :hmmm:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

Since1982 wrote:Seems to me we're all pretty much getting the same feelings about your wardrobe and you, A+J... Spend about $100,000.00 per year for all those expensive color co-ordinated outfits? That must be a really high paying job you have...OR...you might just be full of it. That missing or non-existant picture which WE have all submitted but you can't AFFORD or FIND a camera to take is probably as expensive as your wardrobe. "Non-existant"... :roll:
john h said: Maybe I should move to Sweden where people appear to be a lot more tolerant of what men wear as compared to the United States.
Naw, just move into A+J's fantasy world. :hmmm:
Naw, on second thought It's too cold in Sweden!

Yes, we would like to see some honest-to-goodness pictures. I uploaded a bunch of pictures to prove that I do have dresses and heeled shoes as I have described in the postings, including my infamous 4 inch stiletto sandals.
Look under Fashions ‹ Pics and Looks - JohnH
The picture quality is not great since I used only the built-in web camera on my laptop.
SkirtedViking
Member Extraordinaire

Post by SkirtedViking »

A+J wrote:Guess the autum is here. I wear my black knee high 4 inch stiletto heels boots with that mega pointed toe box today. They pretty cool looking boots.
Feeling I wanted to try something differeent today. I´m wearing a dress, a claret red shirt dress, the skirt of the dress are ending just a bit above my knees. To this dress I wear a scarfes in the same color as the dress and a black jacket and black sheer pantyhose. I also wear a black belt.
Outdoors I´m wearing a black ladies trench coat and black cloves.

The girls at the office made big eyes me wearing a dress. Its a bit unusal. It was much "Wow". They all liked it. Me I was the only one wearing a dress. All the other girls wear a skirts. We talked a bit about wearing dresses. I feel a bit different wearing a dress coparing to a skirt. The girls all agreed with me.

Sadly I got no comments from the guy, they sure looked but none had said any thing about my boots or my dress.
That sounds like a great outfit.Keep up the freestyling.
There is nothing worse than double standard!
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by renesm1 »

Yes - one picture is worth a thousand words. If you can use a computer, I'm sure you can upload a picture. And if you wear these outfits to work then putting images up on this forum wouldn't be the end of the world would it?

I could say that I wear a silk taffeta ball gown (oddly enough I don't) but I would rightly expect others here to ask me to provide evidence that I do.

For me, all you need to do is reply to this post giving your reasons why you won't upload pictures. If it is a technical matter we can help you through the steps of uploading the picture. You don't need a fancy camera. Some guys here use the camera on their phones (and you being in Sweden you must have a camera phone!) So I don't think lack of equipment can be a valid excuse either.

If you still don't put pictures up or reply to this message giving your (valid) reasons for not doing so, then you can expect others here to think that your messages here are less than truthful. And this will affect everyone here.

Some of us are very bold and wear our skirts with pride and conviction. Others here, for whatever reason, are still tentative in their wish to wear skirts and photographic evidence of other skirted men will help them overcome their fears and face the wider world skirted. Your pictures will help some on this board to wear skirts in public!

So what are you waiting for???

R
Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews