Still alive and kicking

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Still alive and kicking

Post by Pythos »

Just an update.

Not much new. Still highly restricted in what I can wear,

But mom has backed off when it comes to my leggings. She relized I was miserable and slightly bad tempered when just being limited to Jeans. LOL.

Of course I was a little bad tempered. I could not wear what I wanted when off the "job" or at my own home.

But I am still Jobless, even though working toward an instructor's rating. Also I am learning my guitar playing, and trying to enjoy life the best I can.

Is there a way I can get updates on posts for Skirt Cafe, without having posted to it?
" Pre-conceptions are the biggest enemy of humans. they prevent us from moving forward. If you want to see "another reality" you must first throw out your pre-conceptions. Every thing starts from there." -Mana
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Still alive and kicking

Post by r.m.anderson »

Pythos:

Glad to see you are still around; live and kicking (I don't know what) !

{Is there a way I can get updates on posts for Skirt Cafe, without having posted to it?}

You do not have to post just hang around lurking like I do reading the topics of interest
and contributing (posting) when something interesting pops up.

If you are using Mum's computer try to log/sign in as a separate user and after concluding your
business clear your history of places that you have ventured that might be a cause for concern.

Hoping for the best for you.....

rm
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
Milfmog

Re: Still alive and kicking

Post by Milfmog »

Hi Pythos,

Good the hear you're still about though I'm sorry you're still out of work. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on that score (it will give me an excuse for the lousy typing).
r.m.anderson wrote:If you are using Mum's computer try to log/sign in as a separate user and after concluding your
business clear your history of places that you have ventured that might be a cause for concern.
If you are using a PC with a recent installation of Internet Explorer (well, some people do!) you can use the "In Private" browsing function. This will prevent your sites and downloads showing up in history lists and will also prevent the system saving your passwords.

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce