I'm wearing a kilt today!

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
DALederle
Member Extraordinaire

I'm wearing a kilt today!

Post by DALederle »

I got up today and found myself alone for a change (except for three dogs and two cats, of course) My wife was at work and my step-son had spent the night at his girlfriend's house (I assume). I went in to put on cothes for the day and finally took out a kilt to wear.
It's my Blackwatch kilt from Sport-kilt. Not a really formal, clan kilt, of course. What I would consider something casual just to hang around the house.
And that's all I plan t do today. The Cubs are about to play. I need to get a turkey breast in the oven for dinner tonight and beyond that it's just playing with the dogs outside.
A nice day inthe low70s but there is some strong winds forcast. Have to be carefull to keep my kilt down outside.
No I don't go Commando but who wants to see my tidy-whities?
Hope everyone else has as good a day!
DALederle
:D
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Re: I'm wearing a kilt today!

Post by Big and Bashful »

Sounds like a good laid back type of day, Wish I could say the same.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Sounds like a good break and the makings for a good day. Make the most of it, Dennis!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
DALederle
Member Extraordinaire

Post by DALederle »

I was a good day except for the Cubs loss the Astros. A whole bunch of protesters are following the Astro's around to protest immagration laws. As if a baseball team had anything to do with the law makers. Why financially ruin your home state team? Go figure!
Protesters and terrorist have one thing in common. They tic people off.
But today is another good day.
Th 70s again and I'm in my Furgeson clan kilt for the day!
Heading out to errands at Office Max and beyond!
DALederle
:D
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

So that's what's being said when I hear what I thought was tighty whities. With boxers, I can see how tidy whities would work and tighty whities could work with jockeys. Or just koman...commann....koamand...heck, I can't even spell it. hehehehe :thewave:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/