The Feel of a Skirt!

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Feel of a Skirt!

Post by denimini »

I went out to water the garden before it got dark after a hot day, but it was still fairly warm at 36C. I had a cold shower with shirt and cotton mini skirt on, then went on with the watering of the garden. there was a gentle (hot) breeze but it felt so cool with the evaporative cooling from my wet clothing.
There were no unmentionables to mention so my body surface to air was increased proportionally and that felt good too.
Could only happen with a skirt.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
TheSkirtedMan
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Feel of a Skirt!

Post by TheSkirtedMan »

I prefer skirts to trousers purely due to the character and personality they portray. A skirt has far more panache than trousers be it for women or men. They do feel very comfortable when on and that does include the feel of freedom and not constrained. I find them warmer than trousers in the winter and far more cooler in the summer.

I only wear trousers when practicality dictates and then change back to skirts ASAP.

I wear skirts all year round, sun, rain, snow, wind...
Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.