"Anecdotes"

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
CJFMix

"Anecdotes"

Post by CJFMix »

My first outing happened at 15 , fall of 72 ...
Sitting on a bench , on a commercial street , on busy hours ,
I remember showing pantyhosed ankles under my pants , to old ladies ,
who made faces like they had seen a ghost , trying to make me feel ashamed ... Was soooooo funny !!!

From then on , for the next couple years (I still lived at my folks place) ,
once in a while , I skipped classes , to sneak in backyard alleys , looking for an opened door , somewhere , a hangar , garage or a shed ... so I could quickly change to a skirt ... and have walks arounds ...
No reactions of anysort to report , except that sometimes , I had some trouble finding places where I could change back to my regular clothes !!!

Then , the walkarounds became riding the subway to shopping malls ,
(where changing in the rest rooms was much easier) ... and other commercial streets at peak hours ...
Other then surprised looks , nothing else to report , except once , a retired american tourist wearing bermudas , walking about 13' behind , shouted at me "Hey !!! Can't you wear pants ???" ... I remember turning around and said "Of course I can !!!" ...

All outings occured in daylight ...
Other then that , this activity went on for a couple years , then , I mooved out to my own appartment !!! ...
..............................................................................................
When you look good , you can go anywhere !!!
CJFMix

Post by CJFMix »

In theese same years (71-74) , we used to live near a railroad track , where there was many companies by the tracks . One of them , was a pantyhose manufacturer .
So when , after suppertime , I used to visit their loading
docks , at this time of day , I was all alone , then went thru their trash ,
where they sent all their miscuts of the day and/or mistakes .
Most of the time , they were one legged pantyhose , there were so many , I could bring back home 50 half-pantyhose different colours every night .
For all these years , it was pantyhose festival !!!

Never got caught !!! I was very carefull !!!
CJFMix

Post by CJFMix »

This time I was 11 , and I had a newspaper route (first job) ...
I remember doing my route a few times with my pants in my bag ,
wearing black wool tights under my wintercoat !!!
At 5:15 AM , I hardly met anyone in the streets , only from a certain distance ...
Got surprised once by a customer at his door , I ran away of his sight !!!
...................................................................................................
Doesn't anybody else have any anecdotes to tell ???