Hello from Asia!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

Hi and welcome from Australia, You do look relaxed and confident and that is what carries off any "style". Congratulations!
It will not always be summer: build barns---Hesiod
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Welcome. Cool look! What a way to introduce yourself....
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Thoth

Post by Since1982 »

Cool, start a trend please!!
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
thoth51

Post by thoth51 »

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Went out and about over the weekend in the new kilt. Hardly turned any heads though there were some curious looks. I'm not sure if I should be relieved or disappointed!

Also met a local business owner who supplies Highland stuff to Scottish expats and bagpipe bands. He showed some interest in the non-trad kilts. Hopefully we can get more people interested in this.
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Those pictures show such happiness, Thoth. My husband has an olive Amerikilt but it just doesn't look as dressy as your color. Your outfits look like they could be worn to a casual office or for recreation. I'm dragging my husband to view your thread when he gets home from work. In the meantime I'm going to steal his sporran, while looking at your photos I just realized I could probably clip it to my jeans.

Quiet Mouse
thoth51

Thanks skirtchaser

Post by thoth51 »

Funny you should say that because I'm thinking of ordering a forest or olive kilt for dressier occasions! I do agree with you on the versatility though.

More pics to come in the pic forum soon!
frehocc

Post by frehocc »

Hi, I'm a chinese from Singapore too.

Maybe we can meet up in kilts for a coffee
Cause thats the way, Uhud Uhud, I like it, Uhud Uhud