Say a litle prayer....

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Good tidings

Post by Since1982 »

Carl calling from the motel was good tidings. Yanno, every time I see people climbing over and through heaps of snow and piles of ice on TV, I have second thoughts about selling out here in the Florida Keys and complaining about living in this one season area. We have about a 20 degree total disparagement of temperature yearly. Gets to 90F with total humidity in the summer and 2 or 3 days of bitter bitter cold humid 50F in the coldest days in February. That's 20 degrees up from 70 and 20 degrees down from 70...There were, in my memory, at least 20 days, IN the last 50 years where the temp dropped below 55 or above 85.

Today, I sit at the computer, in 73 degrees of Air Conditioned pleasure, (if I turn off the A/C it's 82F outside.)

I don't know, I guess the life is always better on the other side of the street. :)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/