Just thought i'd say hi

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
bobmate

Just thought i'd say hi

Post by bobmate »

Hi new to this forum so thought i'd say hello. So glad there are other people out there like me. I'm not gay a transvestite, or transexual, i'm just and normal joe who likes to wear a skirt if i so wish.

So last weekend i'd has a bit to drink and was in need of some cigarrets. was dressed in a blue denium mini skirt, 14inch i think, black tights and a denium jacket and traniers and black leg warmers. so went out the house for the first time and walked about 1/2 mile to the garage. no coments at all even by people i'd passed in the street. there were a few people in the shop and one bloke looked me up and down then said is this the usuall to which i 'd said yes. no more comments apart from why not don't let people give you ****.

Just thought i'd share it with you all. don't seam to have the balls to go out in the day yet and still concerned about meeting people i know as i've not told them yet.
Emerald Witch
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Emerald Witch »

Hi, Bobmate! Good to meet you! :)

I'm glad you found us, and glad you've posted. It's way cool that you've just had your first outing in a skirt, and you already made it here to tell us about it! I'm so psyched for you! It sounds like it was a pretty positive experience all around. I hope there are many more. :D

WELCOME!

-=[Emerald Witch]=-
BrotherTailor

Post by BrotherTailor »

Welcome bobmate! 8)

I usually get up before the crack of dawn and like to just make a coffee and go outside and stroll in slippers around the porch and in the drive just sort of "feeling up" the day and the weather. Something about the early predawn/early grey stillness that is moving. This time of year it is crisp, but I'm wearing 2 petticoats under my nightie plus a sweater, so with a nice hot drink to sip it is very nice...I live way out in the country btw :wink:
ChristopherJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChristopherJ »

Hi Bobmate and welcome. I'll echo what others have said and offer my own congratulations to you for getting up the courage to walk out of the door in a skirt. because it DOES take courage. If it was easy - then all the men would be doing it! :lol:

Your outfit sounds good to me and it's just the sort of thing that I like to wear in the winter. To my mind, black tights or leggings go very well with a denim skirt - and legwarmers are a good substitute for boots in that they break up the line of the bottom of the leg.

Like others here, I have found that most people don't care what I am wearing - and of those who do stare etc. most seem to approve - particularly women. I've had some jeers from White Van Men sometimes - but that's all.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . .