Hello from Central Ohio, USA

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

Hi tooslowprius, I think your photo is a wee bit "LARGE", but not to worry, It's funny I'm sat here in the UK wearing the same as you right down to the little white socks, my tights (pantyhose to you) are 7 denier just bought them today, normally I go for 15-20 denier but these are totally invisible have to get some more. Also like you I have not been out in my skirt during the day time, but have been out at night many times so I'm all most ready for the world to see me in a skirt, I wear kilts a lot so I'm no stranger to them.
JRMILLER
Member Extraordinaire

Ohio Rocks!

Post by JRMILLER »

OK,

Welcome TooSlowPrius!

When I first got here, I thought the site was dominated by the UK, like, there must be something happening in the UK and I was missing out! Well, it would seem Ohio a well represented MIS location too! We have Sandusky covered (NW Ohio), Cleveland (NE Ohio), Dayton (W Ohio) and Columbus (Central Ohio). We now need someone from Eastern Ohio and SE Ohio, like Youngstown and perhaps Marietta, any takers?

MIS members from Ohio, it's time to start planning our Ohio MIS convention, we have a quorum!
-John

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself (Rick Nelson "Garden Party")
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

Welcome TooSlowPrius to the cafe from Australia. That looks comfortable and relaxed. I tend to the ankle length denim and twill but am coming around to getting one in the length you are wearing, especially as the summer here heats up.
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

Welcome TooSlowPrius from Scotland.
As you have chosen a denim skirt I think once you have gained more confidence you should be OK with wearing it out in public. For a long time the only skirts I wore were kilts, but encouraged by others on this site, I now have the choice of a denim skirt.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/
ChristopherJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChristopherJ »

Hi there TSP! Welcome.

I wear short skirts - and have a MySpace account - so you can see a few photos of me there - just click on the WWW link beneath this post.

I'm not sure if any man is ever really 'ready' to go outdoors wearing a skirt for the first time - so I think the best thing is just simply to DO IT. Try and go someplace where you feel safe at first and then perhaps widen your boundaries a little more from there.

By the way - for posting photos here, I think probably a size something like 600 x 400 pixels would be about right. Yours is way too large. Just re-size it. There are lots of programmes that you can do that with.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . .
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Peter v »

Hi there, tooslowprius, welcome, from the Netherlands. :P
I like you're denim skirt, standing up, it should be about 5 cm's above the knee?

That is a very nice size to wear.

Get out there as soon as you can, and enjoy the feeling of a skirt.

You have our support!
Peter v.
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.