My name is RokSterNL

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
RokSterNL

My name is RokSterNL

Post by RokSterNL »

Hi folks !

So you can see my name in the subjectrule.

I am a man who wears skirts for more than 20 years. First I thought I am sick, because I don't know there were much more men all over the world who like to wear a skirt.

In 2003 my father has taken Internet. At that moment I began to seach the web by Google. I have got so many information about men in skirts, it was to much.

First I wear skirts in my own bedroom, because I had no idea about the thoughts of my parents. In 1998 it was my coming out. My parents are very modern. They don't forbid me to do this. It was no longer a problem to wear skirts at home. In 2003 after my registration in the MSN skirt for men group I have made the step in public. I think my life has got more input after this step. I enjoy every time I wear a skirt.

I registrated me at a MSN group and we talk about skirts, to integrate them ect. I have organize meetings. There come to few men to organize it once again.

I am also member in a Dutch skirt for men group, a German group, an Australian MSN group. For me it is now to switch between these groups.

I hope I will enjoy myself here.

Greetings from RokSterNL (NL is from the Netherlands)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

A warm welcome from one ankle length skirt wearer to another. You should enjoy the company of some very supportive people :)
ChristopherJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChristopherJ »

Hello RokSter - and welcome to the Skirt café.

I mostly wear short skirts, but I really like the skirt that you are wearing in the photograph - it is very stylish indeed.

I like the sweatshirt too. I want one!
It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . .
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

A warm welcome from Scotland.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Post by sapphire »

And a warm welcome from The United States and one of the ladies on the list.

I do like your look.
BrotherTailor

Post by BrotherTailor »

Greetings from Canada RoksterNL 8)
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Yes, greetings, I like your look in the photo. I like them long myself but do not have the courage to go public. I will stick to my kilt when in public, easier to explain away at work.
RokSterNL

Post by RokSterNL »

Hi everybody,

I would like to thank you all for your lovely respons.

At this moment I have not enough to tell about it.

No worry, it will come.

Greetings from RokSterNL