Hi From UnionKilts

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Unionkilts Richard

Hi From UnionKilts

Post by Unionkilts Richard »

Hi All
I thought i had better make an appearence here as some of you own Union Kilts and speak well of them, of which i am of course happy about.

If you have any questions please ask anytime, i am not here to get free advertising if it appears so it is not the intention.

I would just like to answer any queries you may have as i have seen many comments i should have answered to.
i am Union Richard now as i forgot my password to richard union :-)

Best regards

Richard
UnionKilts Ltd
Richard
UnionKilts Ltd
http://www.kilts.org
BrotherTailor

Post by BrotherTailor »

Welcome Richard :)
SkirtDude

Post by SkirtDude »

deleted
Last edited by SkirtDude on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob
Barista Emeritus

Post by Bob »

Richard, welcome! It's great to have industry representatives on this board. Hopefully, the relationship will be beneficial for everyone involved.
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

Hi Richard, nice to see you over here, we met already over on xmarksthescot and I now have five of your kilts - two denims, a corduroy, a camo, plus a more traditional black watch acrylic which was a clearance line. I can certainly recommend the denim kilt, having worn mine out and about on holiday in Southport and Liverpool all last week. Denim skirts on men are definitely becoming acceptable - not a single negative comment or snigger the whole week. Most people simply don't notice a denim kilt in the way a tartan one draws attention.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/