Hey

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
mfm3073

Hey

Post by mfm3073 »

I am new to this forum but not new to skirts. I am in my mid 30's and married. I have been crossdressing since 7 years old. I stopped being a CD'er about 6 years ago. I did pass without problems. The one thing I could not give up was my love for skirts. So I do have a big selection of skirts which I still wear on a regular basis.
Its just a shame we have to sit here on forums like this and fight to get our fashion freedom. Men should be able to go out in a skirt without worry not to worry what the neighbor would think if they see you in a skirt. Personally I don't worry about it been wearing them too long now to worry about it. Well enough of my ramblings thanks for your time.
A man is still a man regardless if he wears pants or a skirt.
Emerald Witch
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Emerald Witch »

Welcome mfm3073! I gotta say, though... that name is rather hard to pronounce. Is there anything easier we might call you by? ;)

Still, it's great to meet you, and I look forward to hearing your stories.

Wow. Sounds like you'd have quite a few to tell, that's for sure! :)

--Emmy
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

mfm3073: Welcome aboard! Like Emerald Witch said, it sounds like you do have some stories to tell of your exploits. Hope to read of them and learn from you as you learn from us.

:D
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Welcome, mfm3073. Having the prior crossdressing experience will give you some interesting discussion material for the Cafe. I'm wondering if it was easier being dressed completely to pass because people have heard of crossdressers before while they often don't know what to make of a man in a typical skirt.

Quiet Mouse
mfm3073

Post by mfm3073 »

Sorry about that my name is Mike....and if you want to know I also had a fem name it was Leeann....I did have some exciting experiences being a crossdresser.
A man is still a man regardless if he wears pants or a skirt.
Emerald Witch
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Emerald Witch »

Well, then, HI, MIKE! :D

I'm sorry that I have to tell you that this board has a rule about not going by femme names if you're a guy. But I for one would still be interested to hear your stories. Maybe it would be okay to post a tale of your journey under "personal stories" if you wanted to. But on this board, everyone is expected to pretty much stick to "gender honesty". Sure you can wear whatever you like (short of fake breasts, I suppose), and share whatever stories you want about how those choices are affecting you, but men on this board are not trying to pass as women. That's all.

But if going public with your stories doesn't quite seem like the thing to do, I'd still like to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail me or send me a private message anytime. (Check out the buttons at the bottom of the message box.)

Still, I am awfully swamped with personal stuff right now, so don't expect a quick reply, eh? ;)

Cheers.