Hello everyone

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
SkirtSeeker

Hello everyone

Post by SkirtSeeker »

Hello everyone I'm a 38 yo who enjoys skirts of all types, my wife is suportive, our daughter (14) would probably not be so understanding lol. I only have worn them at home so far, but can't wait to go for a night time strool in the summer, I recently discovered an app called temu with some really nice stuff at really nice prices. Can't wait to explore skirts with other men who think the same.
ScotL
Chatbot

Re: Hello everyone

Post by ScotL »

SkirtSeeker wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:30 pm Hello everyone I'm a 38 yo who enjoys skirts of all types, my wife is suportive, our daughter (14) would probably not be so understanding lol. I only have worn them at home so far, but can't wait to go for a night time strool in the summer, I recently discovered an app called temu with some really nice stuff at really nice prices. Can't wait to explore skirts with other men who think the same.
Welcome. Your daughter may be more accepting than you think. At least I ardently hope so for your sake
Stevej180

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Stevej180 »

SkirtSeeker wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:30 pm Hello everyone I'm a 38 yo who enjoys skirts of all types, my wife is suportive, our daughter (14) would probably not be so understanding lol. I only have worn them at home so far, but can't wait to go for a night time strool in the summer, I recently discovered an app called temu with some really nice stuff at really nice prices. Can't wait to explore skirts with other men who think the same.
Welcome! In my experience, my teenage kids were initially impressed and then couldn't care less. They''ve got trans people and all manner of different expressions in their schools that they've grown up with and it's all quite 'meh' to them. I just sat down with them individually one day and said 'I've always thought I'd like to experiment with my wardrobe, so I'm going to give it a try, what do you think?'.