Hello from Southwest Germany

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Chris Schumann

Hello from Southwest Germany

Post by Chris Schumann »

Hello @ all,

just noticed a link to this forum in another one, so i have to take a look in here :D

I live in the state of Baden-Württemberg, in the southwest of Germany, nearly in the middle between Heilbronn and Würzburg.

I am 41 and as i call myself "an emancipated male", who does not know any limits any more...

Starting with wearing High Heels over 20 years ago, over the time i got also a grip on all the other nice things:
Skirts, Dresses, Nylons, Lingerie,... - nothing is safe from me...

But i always want to look good, want to get recognized as a man, and dont get thrown into the "Trans/Gay"-Corner immediately...

I think: Men can wear everything! As well as Women... - i only has to fit you and your imaginations...

I hope i will have a great time here with you, and learn even more... - because you never stop learning... :)

So far, best greetings from me

Chris Schumann
(CES)
It's harder to shatter a preconception than an atom (Albert Einstein)
Uncle Al

Re: Hello from Southwest Germany

Post by Uncle Al »

:welcome:
Grab a cup, pull up a chair by the 'Potted Palm' and join
in on many of the conversations. Just don't pour out any
remaining coffee from your cup, into the "Potted Palm". ;)

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Welcome Chris. I am sure you will fit in well here with your interests and have much to offer with your experience.
Yes men can wear anything ...... Only most men dont know that.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:welcome:
Welcome Chris to the Cafe. You will fit right in with the rest of us smarter men who have learned that clothes do make the man, and that means all clothes. :lol:

TO: Denimini
denimini wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:19 am Yes men can wear anything ...... Only most men dont know that.
Also they are afraid to try anything new, they are afraid someone will make fun of them because of others having a closed mind and can't get around their programing.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Willkommen, Chris.

'88 to '95 I lived in West Germany, soon to absorb the East. Nordenham an de Nordseekuste.

We have some close friends however who live in Weinsberg, near Heilbronn, so I am familiar with your area.
From your avatar you look half my age. Enjoy.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Willkommen, Chris.

'88 to '95 I lived in West Germany, soon to absorb the East. Nordenham an de Nordseekuste.
Very frequently I spar with the legacy left us by your namesake Robert.....I give my ol' Bechstein an hour each day after work.....Beispiele: Kinderszenen, Abegg Variationen.....

We have some close friends however who live in Weinsberg, near Heilbronn, so I am familiar with your area.
From your avatar you look half my age. Enjoy.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

Hola Chris,

Sounds like you, too, will have a lot to contribute for our mutual insight, growth, and education. I'm not the fashionista several here are, but I do enjoy the comfort of skirts; use petticoats or slips, and make some attempt to combine the colors reasonably; but my aim is comfort and confronting the crazy rut of regimented conformity most men seem to believe is their only choice. Welcome aboard.