Hello

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Neoshaone

Hello

Post by Neoshaone »

Hello everyone. Long time cross dresser living in Phoenix, Arizona
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello

Post by Barleymower »

Hi Neoshaone. Welcome. Are you a full time, part time or just like to wear skirts?
dressedbrewer

Post by dressedbrewer »

Neoshaone wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:22 pm Hello everyone. Long time cross dresser living in Phoenix, Arizona
Hi Neoshaone,
Welcome to the club!
DB
Neoshaone

Post by Neoshaone »

I am retired so I do have the advantage of wearing skirts the majority of the time
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Welcome, Neoshaone.
Neoshaone wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:28 pm I am retired so I do have the advantage of wearing skirts the majority of the time
Same here, although I don't identify as a cross-dresser. Do you regularly go out in public skirted? How do folks in Phoenix react?
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

Hola Neoshaone;

Like Jim and perhaps most here, we are just guys who wear skirts -- some of us daily in public; some just at home and quite a few with various combinations of home, away, kilt/skirt/hiking; and a few who wear other non-traditional garments as well. I encourage you to browse the threads; perhaps some going back a ways; try the search for topics of particular interest and share your own experience. There is at least a little something for everyone. I strongly prefer a skirt over pants, and like you -- live in a climate that easily accomodates my choice. Your climate might appeal more to Jim, granting comfort with little or nothing; and our mod from Aussie land would find a good place for his mini's! Welcome from Ticolandia (Costa Rica).