I'm so old I'm new again

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Aloofguru2

I'm so old I'm new again

Post by Aloofguru2 »

8) sorry about a new profile. Old one activate. I was here for time about 15 years ago looking at my old. Today I'm at hunt camp sitting in a stand wearing a pleated denim skirt. Temp is near 80 so it is a nice day for it. It's nice to be back with like minded people.

I a long history of being a nonconformist. Partly out of necessity. I'm also retired navy. The dungres fit me well. Other than I wore the smallest size of Levi's 29 waist. Going home on leave I always heard the same thing from my mom. Are you loosing weight? No mom I just haven't gained any. Eventually I tried women sizes. Shorts jeans and some shoes. A sales lady told me that men with small feet crossing the isle was the biggest secret in the store 😂 I pretty much wore boat shoes since then. Women's jeans are preferred. They fit better. Stretch a little and are not as hot as men's jeans. That made me more open to skirts. My preference denim style and a solid color
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: I'm so old I'm new again

Post by Sinned »

Welcome back and I hope you will join in with our discussions and get to know you better.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Aloofguru2

Post by Aloofguru2 »

I may not be around daily. But I will be around
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Hi, and welcome (again), who were you in your last re-incarnation? I am just curious, wondering if you are familiar to me!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

Welcome back. I recall we met in Stirling in 2011. I'm still here though I don't post very often.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

'Tis good indeed to read you again, Cessna. I hope you've been well.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!