TSH, Here. Signed up on this forum last Tuesday.

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
TSH
Distinguished Member

TSH, Here. Signed up on this forum last Tuesday.

Post by TSH »

I've known about this site for quite a good while — even tried sighing up back in 2018, but I never verified my account, so it doesn't exist, anymore. Anyway, I'm so glad that this forum has existed for all these years, and is still somewhat active. It's a shame that most other men don't even consider expanding their fashion sensibilities because of trivial, dumb reasons, peer pressure to meet the status quo, and simply being afraid to try something new. Like wearing a skirt.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: TSH, Here. Signed up on this forum last Tuesday.

Post by Sinned »

Welcome and give us a brief history so we know your background. Yeah, we all do the best that we can and some of us have impediments to our skirt wearing that are beyond our control and close to home. Enjoy your time here.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
New-in-Skirts

Re: TSH, Here. Signed up on this forum last Tuesday.

Post by New-in-Skirts »

Welcome to the group glad you are with us.