Greetings and Salutations

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Dust
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Dust »

realm_walker wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:28 am I am not thinking of wearing it out in public, except perhaps while camping. It feels liberatingly good. :D
Camping is a good start. Take it slow if you need to. Build up confidence, get used to the feeling, and take it at your own pace.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Fred in Skirts »

realm_walker wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:28 am I am not thinking of wearing it out in public, except perhaps while camping. It feels liberatingly good. :D
Realm_Walker don't fret about what others might think! They don't control you or your life. So start getting used to being outdoors in your skirt, you can do this by taking a short drive around the neighborhood you do not have to get out unless you decide to. Stop at a drive through and get a drink, then continue on. When I first started to wear skirts because of a medical problem. It was difficult for me as I could not wear pants nor shorts. So I was forced to wear the skirts and that is how I became used to wearing them out. I have been wearing them ever since and that is almost 10 years now.

So just do it!!!
Go for the gold!
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.