Saying Hello

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Saying Hello

Post by Bodycon »

Hi,

Just entered the Cafe after peeking in the window on the way past now and then.

Not much to say at the moment, though that may change with time.

I am mainly skirted when exercising (walking and cycling) for the comfort, but dabbling with everyday wear as an extension to feeling comfortable. Who knows where the journey will take me.

Cheers
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Saying Hello

Post by Jim »

Hello, back, and welcome, Bodycon. Watch out! You may find the comfort addicting and wanting to wear skirts more and more.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

Hola Bodycon
Who knows where the journey will take me.
Kind of sounds like life! And yes, the comfort factor carries right along in most any endeavor and time.

Does the name have story that goes with it?

Welcome from Ticolandia
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bodycon »

Thanks for the hello's

"Does the name have story that goes with it?"

No story; just a bit of fun really, it maybe gives the impression of "Body Conscious" but I would say that really means "Body Conned" as in "when they were giving out bodies, I was conned...."

I use an Elmer J Fudd Avatar for a few forums, as I shoot clays, but turned his trousers into a skirt for use here.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Hiya, bodycon, and welcome. None of know where our choices will take us, especially when we are wearing a skirt. Once we find a "look" that we are comfortable with we have more confidence when out and about. Please draw yourself a latte, take a seat by the potted palm and tell us a little more about yourself, about how you came to skirt wearing.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Welcome from down under.
Bodycon wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:41 pm No story; just a bit of fun really, it maybe gives the impression of "Body Conscious" but I would say that really means "Body Conned" as in "when they were giving out bodies, I was conned...."
I was thinking "bodycon" skirts, which are tight fitting skirts.
Bodycon wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:41 pm I use an Elmer J Fudd Avatar for a few forums, as I shoot clays, but turned his trousers into a skirt for use here.
Ha, very clever, I had to do a seach for Elmer Fudd images as I thought that I had missed something. The closest I get to Elmer Fudd is my Greener GP, Martini action 12G.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bodycon »

Sinned wrote: > Please draw yourself a latte, take a seat by the potted palm and tell us a
> little more about yourself, about how you came to skirt wearing.
Latte? No thanks, French style, strong and black, no milk, no sugar...

I killed off the only indoor plant I had a month or so ago too....sorry.

Anyway, not much to say, always had issues with shorts while cycling, so a few years ago decided to try a tennis skirt over a pair of padded unders, basically to cover up when not on the bike and found it very comfortable. Some funny looks but he ho. That translated into wearing the same skirt while walking (hills, trekking paths etc. over the summer months) and then to recently purchasing a trekking skirt to do the job properly.

Now that we are into autumn, I was researching what I could wear to keep a bit warmer (M+S Marino wool tights- fab) and this site came up as a search result. Had a few views, a few laughs and decided to join rather than lurking around.

I have been known to pop into a shop wearing a skirt on the way home from a walk, but haven't had the urge to generally go around in a skirt, but intend to as an experiment to see how it feels rather than just wonder.

Nothing sexual or feminine in my approach to this; an extension of comfort for exercise, but there is a hint of a thrill seeker there in the background.

To that end I have purchased a cord mini and a denim knee length off ebay and will see how it goes. I'm away next weekend down in E. Yorks, so perfect opportunity to be incognito. You may never hear from me again or I may be hooked.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

bodycon, we've mostly been through the wearing out and about experiment and lived. You may or may not be surprised at how little attention you generate. Good luck.

My wife once asked me if I got hard when I wore a skirt, thinking it is a sexual thing. It's not and I don't. We all have reasons in common as to why we wear skirts and different ones as well.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.